When winter hits in Chicagoland, you will need a lot more than blankets to keep you warm. Having a functioning HVAC unit is essential to staying comfortable when temperatures drop. At Eagle Air Inc. Heating and Cooling, we offer expert boiler repair services to those in Plainfield and throughout Will & DuPage County.. If you begin to notice problems with your boiler, look no further than our team of HVAC contractors at Eagle Air, Inc. Heating and Cooling.
Signs Your Boiler Needs Repair
How can you know that it’s time to search for boiler repair companies? If you’ve noticed anything listed below, or anything else out of the ordinary like a boiler overheating or no hot water at all, give us a call. We can help you with hot water boiler troubleshooting to determine if your unit needs to be repaired.
Common Boiler Problems Include:
- Strange Noises – It’s very noticeable when your boiler begins to make loud noises that indicate a problem. Sediment deposits can build up in your unit over time, and if they’re left unattended, your boiler will be at risk of shutting down.
- Yellow flames – If you see a yellow flame instead of a blue flame, you could have a carbon monoxide problem. As soon as you notice this, leave your home, call 911, and schedule repair immediately.
- Boiler Leaks – A pool of water around your boiler or finding the boiler expansion tank is full of water could be the results of a leak. Not only can a leak cause water damage in your home, but it could also cause your boiler to burst. We recommend giving us a call for boiler pipe repair as soon as you notice this!
- Odd Odor – Strange smells are another indicator that you have a boiler problem. If you smell something like rotten eggs, you could have a gas leak or incomplete fuel burning. You should leave the house, call for help, then schedule repair.
- Higher Energy Bills – In some instances, higher energy bills correlate with a broken furnace. If your furnace is working harder than it needs to and less efficiently, you should have it repaired as soon as possible.
- Long Heat-Up Time – If your boiler isn’t heating your home as efficiently as it used to, you should schedule a repair. This will improve performance and make it more cost-effective.
Choose Us for Boiler Repair in the Plainfield Area
If you’re looking for a trustworthy team who services boilers, you have come to the right place. Whether your problem is minor or detrimental, our team of HVAC and plumbing residential boiler repair experts can help. Our highly trained professionals are able to diagnose your unit’s problem and perform necessary repairs in a clean and timely manner. We even offer emergency heating service, including furnace and boiler repair when your boiler stops working at the worst possible time. When you’re faced with a malfunctioning boiler, the only name you need to know is Eagle Air Inc. Heating and Cooling.