How clean is the air inside your home? According to the Environmental Protection Agency, it could be up to 5x as dirty as the air outside. Improving your home’s indoor air quality is essential to your family’s health & wellness.
Eagle Air Inc. Heating and Cooling provides indoor air quality services to help you protect your family and ensure you’re breathing clean air inside your home. Schedule service today to discuss indoor air quality with our dedicated team of HVAC pros.
Our Air Cleaning Services
We offer a number of indoor air quality services in Plainfield the surrounding towns that reduce pollen, mold, and other contaminants in your home HVAC systems, including:
- Air Purifiers – A whole-home air purifier uses your home’s existing ductwork to deliver clean air to every room and provide continuous clean air circulation throughout your home.
- Air Cleaners – Installing a home air cleaner in your home reduces dust, dander, pollen, bacteria and more. They operate noiselessly and require minimal maintenance.
- Home Humidifiers – Portable humidifiers require frequent maintenance and only treat one room. Whole-home humidifiers work with your HVAC system to balance humidity levels throughout your house.
- Dehumidifiers – Installing a whole-home dehumidifier reduces moisture in the air, which can make breathing easier on muggy days.
- Improved Filtration – Most HVAC companies install cheap air filters, but upgrading your air filters to a higher MERV rating can improve efficiency and reduce more harmful pollutants.
- Improved Ventilation – Improving supply vents and exhaust systems can lower your utility bills and upgrade your HVAC system’s efficiency.
Our technicians create a custom plan to address the problem areas in your home. Call us today at (815) 609-4450 to learn more about our air cleaning and indoor air quality services.
Air Quality Testing Services
In order to create a clean indoor air environment, we need to know what allergens and indoor air quality issues are present in your home. That’s why we perform air quality testing services before we recommend a solution.
When we test air quality, we look at several factors, such as:
- Humidity levels
- Gas levels
As a leading air quality testing company in Plainfield, you can expect a no-nonsense explanation of your home’s air quality trouble areas when you hire us.